From The Lineup at Wai Kai:
The LineUp at Wai Kai will feature Hawaii’s FIRST deep-water standing surf wave, along with dining options, entertainment, and events focused on wellness, families, arts and culture, and celebrations for every season.
The Wai Kai Wave will feature:
- citywave technology that can generate four- to six-foot waves
- the ability to run as one channel of 100 feet wide, two channels of 30 and 65 feet, or three channels of 30 feet each
The Wai Kai Lagoon will offer:
- rentals – stand-up paddle boards (SUPs), kayaks, guided 6-person outrigger canoe, and more
- lessons for both first-timers and experienced water sports enthusiasts
Enjoy the action and great views at The LookOut Food & Drink!
- a bar with craft beers, cocktails, wine, smoothies, and healthy and delicious food options to share with friends and family
- views of the Wai Kai Wave, Wai Kai Lagoon and the Pacific Ocean
Event Space Booking for Dates from March 2023 On Are Now Available
Wai Kai features six signature event spaces for venue rentals along with two restaurants, Wave Deck and Lagoon Dock – available for full buyout.
This expansive facility of over 80,000 square feet will provide a gathering place for the local community and visitors alike to host festivals, parties, cultural events, and more.