Would you like to be part of an awesome team that delivers waves to people of all ages and abilities? Bringing stoke to people in the Bristol, London area and beyond is a unique experience that only this team can accomplish.
May 23, 2018. You show up to work on Monday morning and everything you do is directly or indirectly related to surfing. After your day is completed you get to surf the most consistent and perfect waves in the world. The job isn’t at a surf camp in the Maldives, it’s in Bristol, United Kingdom. The opportunities to advance not only your surfing skills but your personal and communication skills are endless. Wave development is still an emerging industry and starting now with a company like The Wave provides massive future opportunities.
If you’re not familiar with The Wave Bristol yet here is how they identify their vision:
Our vision is to introduce surfing and wave sports to people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities.
Whilst doing this, we also seek to create positive social impact through our day to day operations, for instance:
◦ Develop destinations for people of all ages, all abilities, and all backgrounds to try surfing, exercise and be more active & healthy.
◦ Create an engaging, educational space for kids and visitors.
◦ Increase the number of older people enjoying a higher quality of life through activities and social space.
◦ Teach people about the growing and preparation of healthy food.
◦ Create a rehabilitative environment for ex-servicemen and women with physical and emotional needs.
◦ Employ young adults and provide training and a career path for the future.
◦ Integrate generations to encourage greater respect between them.
◦ Give access to leisure facilities for terminally ill/disabled children.
Work for The Wave Bristol.
Job Title- Team Administrator
- Support The Wave Team on a day-to-day level
- Assist financial controller with bookkeeping and data entry on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Update project plan and minuting bi-weekly project scrum meetings and chasing deliverables
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Help maintain office systems, including sorting data and filing on Office 365
- Arrange travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travel with the team to meetings
- Screen phone calls, inquiries, and request, and handle them when appropriate
- Organise and maintain diaries and make appointments
- Deal with incoming email and post, sometimes replying on behalf of the team
- Carry out background research to share with the team
- Help reproduce documents, papers, reports, and presentations
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
The ideal candidate – Detailed, Ambitious, Detail focused, Trusted, Able to thrive in a fluid work environment, Flexible.
- Plans can change swiftly like conditions at sea. You should have the ability to cope with a change in direction without stress.
- Quick memory recall of past events with a great attention to detail. You should be able to spot a problem before it happens after a little experience.
- Supersonic hearing – You’re on top of industry news and consistently listening to concerns of other team members.
Benefits when you work for The Wave Bristol.
- Salary package in the £25k (FTE) Range & Benefits
The application window closes on June 1, 2018. Please send your best CV to People@Thewave.com