Surfing is having a moment, following surfing’s debut at the Olympics, the first season of ABC’s The Ultimate Surfer and a recent Surf Park Summit that saw 250 surf park developers, investors, wave technologies and more. Surfing’s humble beginnings in premodern Polynesia and Hawaii has grown to be one of the most popular sports in the world. And it’s why we want you to take part in surfing’s growth with our Global Surfing Consumer Trends Survey.
We’re giving away some incredible surfing opportunities, including a Firewire Glazer surfboard and a two-hour session at a surf park of your choice when you complete our Surfing Consumer Trends Survey.
No catch, no scheme or anything. You don’t even have to be a seasoned surfer to take part. Simply take a 10-minute survey, answering questions about your interest and experience traveling to surf, and you’ll be entered to win a giveaway for the following prizes.
- 2 hours of surfing time paid for at your surf park of choice (excluding private parks and KS Wave Co facilities)
- Firewire surfboard (US Shipping only)
- Surf Park INSIDERS membership for 1 year
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- Physical prizes are shipped US only or can be picked up in San Diego, CA.
- Virtual prizes e.g. Insiders access is open to all international participants.
This surfing trends survey we’re conducting is in partnership with San Diego State University’s Center For Surf Research. We’ll use the results to develop an exhaustive consumer trends study, while also using it to inform new opportunities and offerings, and make Surf Park Summit even better.
Share the surfing trends survey far and wide. The more submissions we receive, the better we can make the report. Stay tuned for the results and giveaway winners.
Meanwhile, head to Surf Park Insiders to start planning your trip to Surf Park Summit 2022!